Nakivo released the new Nakivo Backup & Replication 9.2 providing the new Backup for Office 365 capability with near instant recovery of data at any time.
After releasing version 9.1 just few weeks ago introducing the support for Linux Server and Tape backup, Nakivo made another important step in the development of Nakivo Backup & Replication solution introducing the long awaited Backup for Office 365 feature.
What's new in Nakivo Backup & Replication 9.2
The Backup for Office 365 feature introduced in version 9.2 provides the following capabilities:
- Backup - Nakivo 9.2 protects Microsoft Office 365 Exchange Online accounts and individual mailboxes with incremental backup. It provides also an automated backup of newly-added mailboxes.
- Granular recovery - mailboxes, folders and individual emails can be recovered to their original location or specific mailbox without recovering an entire Exchange Online account.
- Safe on-premises backup - Office 365 backups are stored on premises providing a higher reliability and accessibility of protected data.
- eDiscovery - this capability allows to search for specific content in Office 365 backups
- Advanced scheduling - backup jobs can be scheduled to run according to your data protection requirements and needs. The Calendar Dashboard allows to quickly have an overview of scheduled backups to better plan backup activities.
Backup for Office 365
To backup your Office 365 mailboxes, the Office 365 tenant must be registered in the Nakivo's Inventory to allow the backup job creation.
The Office 365 tenant registered in Nakivo.
The Office 365 backup feature is licensed per user (min 10 licenses per order) and price starts at $0.75 per month for a 3-year subscription.
Nakivo Backup & Replication 9.2 with Backup for Office 365 feature is available to download as 30-day free trial.