After the great experience with the book VMware Mastering vSphere 6.5 released at the end of December 2017, another big project is now at final stage and will be soon released.
After a hard work during last months, a new book is going to be released a the end of August/September 2018 with the title Data Center Virtualization Certification: VCP6.5-DCV Exam Guide, a book focused on VCP6.5-DCV (2V0-622) exam. The book has been written in collaboration with some of the most experts in the field Andrea Mauro as co-author, and Karel Novak as technical reviewer.
The book written in English, will provide you all the information needed to prepare the VCP6.5-DCV certification exam.
VCP6.5-DCV Exam Guide: what you will learn
- Deploy and configure a vSphere infrastructure
- Create and administer vSphere virtual machines
- Optimize, secure, and troubleshoot all components of the implementation
- Implement vSphere HA on a vSAN cluster
- Learn to backup and restore a vSphere 6.5 infrastructure
- Explore example questions to understand the key concepts required for the certification exam
Additional info about content and release date will be soon available.