After a very hard work, the book Mastering VMware vSphere 6.5 is finally out and available in eBook and paperback formats.
The authors of this book are Andrea Mauro (blog vinfrastructure.it), Karel Novak (a VCI and VMUG leader from CZ) and Paolo Valsecchi (the author of this blog!) all awarded with the vExpert and Veeam Vanguard titles.
It was a challenge and a very ambitious project where we all knew the difficulty we had to face: a strict deadlines (3 months only to write all the chapters), the high quality level we must provide and writing everything in English.
Since the book is finally out, it's now time to wait for the feedback the readers will provide on the structure, contents and various aspects of the book.
I would like to thank Andrea and Karel for this crazy and amazing adventure and for the privilege to be involved in this project.
What You Will Learn
- Get a deep understanding of vSphere 6.5 functionalities
- Design and plan a virtualization environment based on vSphere 6.5
- Manage and administer a vSphere 6.5 environment and resources
- Get tips for the VCP6-DCV and VCIX6-DCV exams (along with use of the vSphere 6 documentation)
- Implement different migration techniques to move your workload across different environments
- Save your configuration, data and workload from your virtual infrastructure
- ISBN: 139781787286016
- Paperback: 598 pages
The book is available at the following sites: