Iperius Backup 7.1 is the latest release of the software backup solution by Iperius for Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware platforms.
Iperius Backup solution can protect your data from different sources (VMware ESXi, vCenter, ESXi Free, Hyper-V, Exchange, MySQL, SQL Server) storing the backups to the following supported storage: Drive Image, backup to NAS, Cloud, FTP, Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, S3.
Iperius Backup 7.1 what's new
Version 7.1 introduces some new features that extend the capabilities set provided by the software.
- The restore of single files from incremental and differential backups is now supported.
- Version 7.1 provides the option to add VMs automatically to an existing backup job.
- Added the email notification for job statuses summary and system alerts.
- Processes can now be run on remote computers.
- Added several improvements and optimizations.
- Remote desktop connection through Iperius Remote has been improved.
- The single file restore from drive image feature has been merged with the single file restore interface from Hyper-V and VMware backups.
- Fixed some bugs reported by customers.
Upgrade Iperius Backup to version 7.1
From Iperius Backup website, download the software and run the installer. Click Next.
Accept the EULA and click Next.
Leave default location and click Next.
Click Install to install the upgrade.
The upgrade is being installed.
When the installation completes, click Finish to exit the wizard.
The Iperius Backup 7.1's dashboard. To verify the installed version, go to About tab and check on the left side.
Iperius Backup offers the capability to backup also the free version of the ESXi hypervisor and it is available to download as 30-day trial.