Trilead released the new VM Explorer 6.0 introducing new features and enhancements improving the user experience with a new web interface localized in three languages.
Application focused on data protection of your virtual environment, also in this release the user-friendliness of the software allows the administrators to perform backups, replicas and restores in few clicks.
The new release introduces the following new features:
- Supports for tape drives, auto-loaders and tape libraries to archive critical backups to tape media.
- Added storage snapshot for EMC² ScaleIO to reduce impact on the production environment.
- Automatic backup testing to verify the correct start of the VMs.
- Added localization in web interface (EN, DE, IT).
- New web interface.
- Support for cloud backup.
- Support for Microsoft Hyper-V 3.0 (backup, restore and replication).
- Minor bug fixes.
- Pentium 1 GHz or higher
- 512 MB RAM
- 100 MB free disk space
- Network with 10 Mbit/s
- .NET Framework 4.0
VM Explorer 6.0 supports the following environments:
- VMware vSphere 4.0 / 4.1 / 5.0 / 5.1 / 5.5 / 6.0
- VMware vCenter 4.0 / 5.0 / 5.1 / 5.5 / 6.0
- VMware ESXi (free) 3.5 / 4.0 / 4.1 / 5.0 / 5.1 / 5.5 / 6.0
- VMware ESX 3.0.X / 3.5 / 4.0 / 4.1
- Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2008 R2 (SP1)
- Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2012
- Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2012 R2
Trilead VM Explorer 6.0 is available for download as 10-day trial.