Veeam announced the GA of the new Veeam Availability Suite 8 for those with a valid license and as 30 days trial mode.
Veeam Availability Suite includes the power of backup, restore and replica of Veeam Backup & Replication and the monitoring, reporting and planning capacity of Veeam One. The new suite delivers RTO and RPO of <15 minutes for all applications and data.
Veeam Availability Suite provides a complete support to protect and manage VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V environments.
- 20x faster backups than the competition and rapid item-level recovery of hardware snapshots with NetApp snap support.
- 50% faster backups and 10x faster synthetic full backup file creation and transformation with EMC Data Domain Boost support.
- Lower RTOs with transaction-level recovery of SQL databases and item-level recovery of Microsoft Active Directory, with new Veeam Explorer™ for Microsoft SQL Server and Active Directory.
- Fast and secure cloud backups with Veeam Cloud Connect and end-to-end encryption, securing data during backup, in flight and at rest.
- Improved offsite recovery with new replication enhancements, including data center migrations with zero data loss.
Available for download at Veeam's website.