Veeam released the Cumulative Patch 1 to fix some issues reported by the users on the original build of Veeam Backup & Replication v10.
Prior installing the Cumulative Patch 1 make sure you are running version 10 (build 10.0.0.4461).
Veeam v10 Cumulative Patch 1
This patch fixes the following issues (from Veeam):
- Copying NAS backups to secondary target erroneously consumes licenses.
- Capacity Tier copy policy may erroneously upload full backups to object storage periodically when source backup chains do not have periodic fulls.
- Resetting CBT on Active Full backup fails if the database contains orphaned ESXi hosts.
- Deleting a vApp from vCloud Director backup may delete the entire backup if backup chain type was recently changed to per-VM backup.
- Hyper-V backup jobs fail the Object reference not set to an instance of an object error in environments where at least one virtual machine is stored in the SCVMM Library.
- Replica VMs disk space estimation logic may return incorrect value due to case sensitivity with virtual disk paths, resulting in some disks contributing to the total size twice.
- SureBackup jobs using advanced multi-host virtual labs fail with the Invalid configuration for device error.
- Log export functionality fails with the Object was not found error for SureBackup jobs that include an Application Group.
- Backup to Tape job skips processing synthetic full backups with forever forward incremental source backup chains on days when full backup file merge happens.
Install the Cumulative Patch 1
Prior installing the update make sure no jobs are currently running.
Download the Cumulative Patch 1 and run the installer. Click Next to proceed.
Click Install to install the update.
The update is being installed.
When the installation completes, click Finish to exit the wizard.
After the upgrade the new build will be 10.0.0.4461 P1.
Additional info can be found in the Release Notes.