Veeam released the Patch 4 for Veeam Backup & Replication 7 with new features, enhancements and resolved issues. Please refer to KB1891 for additional details.
This patch contains all fixes from Patch 1, R2 update and Patch 3. After the upgrade the build version will be 18.104.22.1681.
New features and enhancements
- Support for VMware Virtual SAN (VSAN). An interesting post by Luca Dell’Oca provides useful information related to VSAN feature.
- Added support for Microsoft SQL Server 2014.
- Added automated license key update option to the License Information dialog.
- Backup Copy – some enhancements.
- Hyper-V – some enhancements.
Prior installing the patch reboot the server then after the login, stop all the Veeam services.
Run the installer. Click Next to proceed.
Click Install to apply the patch.
Patch is being installed.
Click Finish to exit the wizard.
Start all the Veeam services. Accessing the program after patching, the product’s components are updated.
After the upgrade the build version is 22.214.171.1241.
Patching is now complete.